It is easy to take a Screenshot or a Scrolling Screenshot on the Tracfone Galaxy A23 5G S236DL smartphone!
You can capture a screenshot on this Tracfone Galaxy A23 5G S236DL smartphone without the help of any 3rd party Apps.
- Button Combinations.
- Take A Scrolling Screenshot.
How To Take A Screenshot On Tracfone Galaxy A23 5G S236DL with hardware button combinations.
Press and Release the Volume Down button and the Side Key (Power) at the same time, And you’ll hear the camera shutter sound and see a short flashing animation on the phone’s screen.
The operating system of your phone saves the captured screenshot in the Screenshots folder. To see the screenshot photo go to Gallery App > Screenshots. Alternatively, you can use the My Files app to open the Screenshots folder.
Once you find the screenshot photo, You can share it with your friends and family via any Social application, Email, Or send it to another device via a Bluetooth or WiFi connection. Alternatively, any sharing options are available on your Tracfone Galaxy A23 5G S236DL device.
How To Take A Scrolling Screenshot on Tracfone Galaxy A23 5G S236DL
It is easy to take a Scroll Capture (Also known as a Long Screenshot). This allows you to take multiple screenshots of a page when it’s too long and you need all the information present therein.
- To perform this capture, you ought to do the following steps:
- Step 1: Go over to the screen that you wish to capture.
- Step 2: Press and Release the Side Key / Power and Volume Down buttons at the same time
- Step 3: Wait until the Smart capture menu appears on the bottom of the screen and tap the “Scroll capture” icon, identified by two downward arrows.
- Step 4: Tap this icon as many times as you need until you reach the desired spot.
- Step 5: Tap the hashtag button (#) to add tags to your screenshots (optional).
Need more help? please visit Tracfone’s official support page for the Galaxy A23 5G S236DL phone here.