This is the official Motorola Moto G32 User manual in English provided from the manufacturer.
Motorola official has just published the Moto G32 User manual (HHML version) on its official website, Now you can view the Moto G32 manual via the below links:
Moto G32 Specs:
- Snapdragon® 680 4G processor with 2.4G Hz octa-core Kryo™ 265 CPU, 1115 MHz Adreno™ 610 GPU
- 4GB of RAM
- 128 GB of internal Memory
- Rear Camera: 50 MP, 8 MP, and 2 MP
- Front Camera: 16 MP
- Android™ 12
- Fingerprint reader, Face unlock
- Sensors: Fingerprint reader, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, SAR sensor, Gyroscope, Sensor hub, E-compass
- Battery: 5000 mAh
- 6.5″ display – Full HD+ (2400 x 1080) | 405 ppiLCD | 90 Hz refresh rate
- Dimensions: 161.78 x 73.84 x 8.49 mm
- Weight:184 g
- 3.5 mm headset jack & Type-C port (USB 2.0)
- SIM: Dual SIM (2 Nano SIMs + 1 microSD)
Motorola’s Upcoming new Phone Moto G32 with model number XT2235-3 has just received FCC approval on October 13th!
As per the FCC documents, Moto G32 XT2235-3 is a 4G smartphone with Android 12 out of the box. It supports the following Frequency bands:
WCDMA Band II
WCDMA Band V
LTE Band 2
LTE Band 5
LTE Band 7
LTE Band 26
LTE Band 38
LTE Band 41
Moto G32 Price & release date
Motorola has not announced the Moto G32 price and release date yet.
Maybe the phone will be available for purchase in the U.S. in December 2022.