ZTE Blade V40 Smart manual & Support – This is the official ZTE Blade V40 Smart user manual Guide in English provided from the manufacturer.
ZTE Blade V40 Smart (FCC id: SRQ-ZTEA7040M) received FCC Approval on June 8th, 2022. The model name of the ZTE Blade V40 is A7040M.
ZTE phone with model number 7540N is ZTE Blade V40 Smart 5G!
ZTE A7040M’s marketing name is ZTE Blade V40 Smart too, But it is a 4G model.
Blade V40 Smart 4G Specs
- Display: 6.745” HD+ waterdrop notch display, 20:9 aspect ratio, 90Hz refresh rate
- Memory: 64 GB of internal memory UFS 2.2 expandable to 1 TB and up to 5 GB in Dynamic RAM (3 GB RAM + 2 GB dynamic RAM configurable by the user)
- Procesador: Octa-core 1.6 GHz
- OS: Android 11
- 6,000mAh battery with 22.5W charging
- Rear camera: Triple camera 13 Mpx + 2 Mpx + 2 Mpx, photos with AI and Auto HDR
- Front camera: 5 Mpx front camera
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.0, WiFi 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz
- Dimensions: 168 X 77.5 X 9.4 mm, weight 215 grams
- Colors: Blue, red, and gray
- Technology: 4G
- Others: Fingerprint on the unlock button, accelerometer, proximity sensor and light sensor.
Download ZTE Blade V40 Smart manual
Thanks to the FCC filings (FCC ID: SRQ-ZTEA7040M), Now we can download the quick start guide for the ZTE Blade V40 smart 4G phone.
ZTE Blade V40 Smart A7040M frequency bands
WCDMA Band:FDD II/IV/V
LTE Band: 2/4/5/7/13/26/66