ZTE Blade V40 Smart manual & Support – This is the official ZTE Blade V40 Smart user manual Guide in English provided from the manufacturer.
ZTE Blade V40 Smart (FCC id: SRQ-ZTEA7040M) received FCC Approval on June 8th, 2022. The model name of the ZTE Blade V40 is A7040M.
ZTE A7040M’s marketing name is ZTE Blade V40 Smart too, But it is a 4G model.
Blade V40 Smart 4G Specs
- Display: 6.745” HD+ waterdrop notch display, 20:9 aspect ratio, 90Hz refresh rate
- Memory: 64 GB of internal memory UFS 2.2 expandable to 1 TB and up to 5 GB in Dynamic RAM (3 GB RAM + 2 GB dynamic RAM configurable by the user)
- Procesador: Octa-core 1.6 GHz
- OS: Android 11
- 6,000mAh battery with 22.5W charging
- Rear camera: Triple camera 13 Mpx + 2 Mpx + 2 Mpx, photos with AI and Auto HDR
- Front camera: 5 Mpx front camera
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.0, WiFi 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz
- Dimensions: 168 X 77.5 X 9.4 mm, weight 215 grams
- Colors: Blue, red, and gray
- Technology: 4G
- Others: Fingerprint on the unlock button, accelerometer, proximity sensor and light sensor.
Download ZTE Blade V40 Smart manual
Thanks to the FCC filings (FCC ID: SRQ-ZTEA7040M), Now we can download the quick start guide for the ZTE Blade V40 smart 4G phone.
ZTE Blade V40 Smart A7040M frequency bands
WCDMA Band:FDD II/IV/V
LTE Band: 2/4/5/7/13/26/66